It's me, Ronae

It's me, Ronae

Friday, April 23, 2010

~welcome to my new blog site~

A couple of days ago, I asked my friend and officemate Tea if she knew how to edit blog sites because I was kinda bored with my blog site's appearance/settings. She said yes, she's quite familiar with those HTML thingy, and also suggested that I use blogspot for my site because it's user-friendly and has different templates to choose from. Well, I promised her that I'd go check on it that night. It didn't happen. I checked on it two days after. Haha! :)

And yup, thanks for the advice, Tea! I have now officially started blogging on this site at this very minute, 5:37PM 4/23/10. I'm thinking of transferring here my blogs from the old site while I'm thinking of something new to write about.

So whoever happens to pass by and visit this site - please read on and enjoy (or try to enjoy) the stay. In here you will get a peek into my own little world where I hope, pray and try to live my life to the fullest way I can.

I hope. I pray. I live. Surely we all do.

No comments:

Post a Comment